Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What to do......

Sooooo What do you do when you're not sure what to do??

Hmmmmm, that's my conundrum. I find myself in a situation that I haven't been in for a very long time. I am finding that I really, really like someone. To the point of idiocy. Why does all our common sense flee us when we come face to face with attraction and humor and intelligence?

I find myself back in high school. The girl in the back of the class. Quiet girl, big eyes. Always thinking, wondering. What would it be like? To be wanted?
Wishing I knew what this person was feeling, if anything at all.

Standing on the cliff...wondering if it's worth the trip down.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do, but this is what I'm going to do. Just live. I'm not going to wonder anymore. I'm just going to live my life to the best of my ability...and find what joy there is to find.

Because in the end people will feel or not feel as is their want and their inclination. We have no power over it and it's sheer lunacy to think that we do. It doesn't change my worth as a person. It doesn't make my spirit any less amazing.

No comments: